Sunday 14 October 2012

Beauty




Hi there little drops of honey blood. (?) wtf.

I don't even know, don't ask xD
so, I haven't been posting much lately, or over a year, which I apologize for. I haven't had the time, honestly. Art just takes it out of ya. well did of me  anyways. so yeah I'm back *le big smile*
and I'll post about anything that I find inspiring etc. anything creative and so on. I will work on the blog, I promise. The way it's looking right now, let's not lie,  it's not the best I can do. I will definitely make it better soon. Maybe I'll even design the whole thing myself, since graphic design I have in my back pocket apparently. so yeah, that's that.

Any questions, requests, ANYTHING just email me on get.your.ulzzang.on@gmail.com
and we can talk.

I do think that this blog will turn out to be more of a make-up/skincare/fashion/creative/travel/south korea type of blogs so if you're up for it, tag along :D

Alright, let me get to work on the blog.
I'll See You Soon :)

XXX
Sarang-Bi









Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-on Cream Make-Up 19g Softly Bei (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment